Promoting the Welfare of Neimoidians Across the Galaxy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Introduce Yourself! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 am

Martin Oberan

Tribune of the Neimoidian Armed Forces
I suppose I should start. I have been playing the combine for nearly a year now and have been in the TF mod all that time. I have seen many people come and go including some good freinds but hopefullly none of us will be going anywhere anytime soon. Thanks to the Tribunes for making me Aedile, illl do my best in this job to ensure all neimodians have the resources they need. Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Surak Nemoid

Tribune of Interior
Tribune of Interior
Thank you for starting this Martin. I am Surak Nemoid and have been in the combine since April/early May of this year. I immediately joined the Trade Federation and enlisted in the Ministry of Defense shortly there after. With recent goverment changes I have transferred to the Dorinian Military Corps and have been pretty busy there. While not always quick to respond I am always available to help, so don't be afraid to approach me about anything. If I'm not able to answer your question I promise I know someone who is.*Surak looks at Tal

View user profile

3 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Tal Ercrow

Tribune of State
Tribune of State
Cause Tal has no life....lol

I'm the one and only Tal Ercrow...responsible for concocting this NFG. Been in the combine for...probably a little more than a year now, and have been with TF every since. My office door is always open, unless the breeze is too strong. Then I'll yap at you for making my room too cold.

View user profile http://neimoidianinnercircle.webs.com

4 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:55 am

Zair Darea

Assemblyman
Hello all,

I'm Zair Darea, I'm in SWC for about two years now, but actively I play a bit less, maybe one year, IIRC. As I started playing for real, I wanted some work, and I got to work in Mecrosa as a pilot. I make decent living there and all, but NIC seems like a neat side-role. I don't have much assets and all, but I believe that I can be more on the assisting side here, then on the assisted, at least for Neimoidians new to the SWC.

View user profile

5 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Salamku Derov

Tribune of Operations
Tribune of Operations
Hey All,
I am Salamku Dero, I have been in the combine since Feb 2008 and have been in the CIS since June of 2008. I enlisted in the TF MoD but disliked (and still dislike very much so) some of the management so I changed to the Tu and am now enjoying myself. I make a decent income per month but am hardly ever avaliable to answer questions as i am very busy so my office tends to have "Out for lunch" sign running on it for days at a time Rolling Eyes

View user profile

6 Greetings on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:51 am

Greetings fellow neimoidians,
I am Zikeus Starspark playing the Combine from around a year now.I am former member of the Trade Federation and now a member of Haor Chall Engineering.I'm just a pilot but will try to help with everything I can. Wink

View user profile

7 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Kevin Groot

Assemblyman
Hey, i am Kevin Groot i'm playing the combine for about a half jear now, i am a member of SEMCo (Stars'end mining company)that is a mining company where i do all kinds of work

View user profile

8 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Martin Oberan

Welcome to the community kevin, its good to have you aboard.

View user profile

9 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Surak Nemoid

Tribune of Interior
Tribune of Interior
Welcome Kevin glad to have you as part of the NIC.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum