Promoting the Welfare of Neimoidians Across the Galaxy

You are not connected. Please login or register

A day in the life of a Neimoidian!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A day in the life of a Neimoidian! on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Salamku Derov

Tribune of Operations
Tribune of Operations
Here you can discuss what you do (IC) with-in your respective factions and if you have any goals in SWC and such.

I will start off;

I am in the Techno Union, I am their COO and I am basically trying to make my way around unti lI see something I like and want to buy. No goals as such, pretty much content with my salary and job at the moment.

View user profile

2 Re: A day in the life of a Neimoidian! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 am

Surak Nemoid

Tribune of Interior
Tribune of Interior
Surak here, I am a Junior Associate at DMC(Dorinian Military Corps) and hope to continue up the chain of command. I have only been with DMC for nearly three months but love what I do. Before that I was in the Trade Federation Navy since this past march. Other than that I have and continue to try and better myself and gain experience to one day become force sensitive and serve the TF to the best of my abilities. Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: A day in the life of a Neimoidian! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:39 am

Kevin Groot

Assemblyman
well i work for Stars end mining company, with no rang
i dont know for how long i will stay with Semco because the pay is quite low
my goal in the combine is getting rich Razz

View user profile

4 Re: A day in the life of a Neimoidian! on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 am

Salamku Derov

Tribune of Operations
Tribune of Operations
Oh and by the way everyone, please dont forget that we have an mIRC channel Very Happy

It's #NIC

View user profile

5 Re: A day in the life of a Neimoidian! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 am

Zair Darea

Assemblyman
I'm working as a pilot in Mecrosa, currently at RM hauling and station construction jobs Smile I'm reeeeally happy with Mecrosa and what I do. Dac (Dac Kain, the Mecrosa leader) is a great guy and incredibly generous. The pay is quite good (I think), for example, I got a DST as a christmas bonus, and there's usually some raffle going on - where to get a ticket, you only have to post that you completed a job or something like that. There's a special year-end edition now with three ships as prizes, and the participation is free Smile

Anyway, in regards to that, I'm quoting Kevin:
Kevin Groot wrote:well i work for Stars end mining company, with no rang
i dont know for how long i will stay with Semco because the pay is quite low
my goal in the combine is getting rich Razz

I think Dac always has room for new people, if you're in, I'll ask him about a place for you.

And about my goal here: well I have a new one: kill Eric Tarkona!! I bought 5 taverns from him at CPM and sent him the money (5 mil), but he refuses to make over the taverns to me. So, my goal is to get 5 million, pay a bounty hunter and get him. And if I don't, then collect another 5 mil, and get him again. And again, until I get him and lock him on one of my ships and make him my NPC pet and then after years of torture kill him. Or just simply kill him, I'll take any of these. So if you guys are in for it, I'm almost good for that first 5 mil right now. Maybe you people can set a trap for him, I'll donate the 5 mil and 25000 cp to the NIC or the person helping me get him.

Cheers Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum